Tree Trimming/Arborist Concord
We have been mastering the craft of pruning and trimming services ever since we first started our business years ago. If you don’t want your tree actually cut down and have no pressing reason to do so, we offer trimming services with trained and licensed arborists. We guarantee the success of our work and your satisfaction. Your wish is our command. The knowledge of our arborists enables them to perform a professional trim and or prune that has a wide range of benefits for your trees. These include:
- A strengthened tree with the ability to live longer
- Reduced unhealthy branches
- Reduced possibility for loose or hanging branches to fall and injure someone
- Reduced possibility for loose or hanging branches to fall and damage property
- The ability for increased sunlight to penetrate the tree canopy to nourish the undergrowth beneath your tree
- Increased resistance to pest infestation and diseases
- Increased resistant to storms and high winds
You’ll know when its time to call the professionals when you notice the following:
- Branches are encroaching on nearby power lines
- Branches are close to or touching the roof or exterior walls of your home
- Dead or hanging branches are visible
- It has been three or more years since the last trimming/pruning
- Your trees could use a touch-up to increase or enhance the curb appeal of your home
Nothing is more important to us at Tree Service Pros than the health and prosperity of your trees.
The best time to prune trees is between late autumn or early spring. Because your trees enter a dormant phase during this period, it will not affect the growing cycle to trim them during this time. If you attempt a pruning job during the summer or late spring, you could cause severe damage to your trees. That’s why we will only prune between late fall and early spring.
Another benefit to pruning in the colder months is the increase stability of a firmer ground surface for our ladders and cherry pickers. Also, the lack of leaves makes it easier for us to access the canopy and configure it successfully.
Trimming a tree during the dormant season helps promote the health of the tree and will increase future growth during the late spring, summer and early fall. Pruning during the dormant season will also help protect against disease and insect infestation, thereby saving you both time and money.
Dormant trimming has several other benefits:
- Fresh cuts during the dormant season are less likely to attract insects. The dormant season is less prone to growth of any kind. Therefore, any fungi or other disease-causing organisms are less likely to be active.
- Removing weakened and dead limbs helps prepare you for winter weather by reducing the risk of falling branches causing injury or property damage.
- Dormant season trimming is less stressful for the tree and allows for a more robust growing season in the spring.
- A bare canopy is easier to work with and shape.
- Sunlight and air can penetrate the canopy and reach the grass and plants beneath the tree during the warmer months, leading to increased growth.
We also offer tree removal, stump removal, and brush clearing! We look forward to serving you!
We service Concord, Charlotte, Mooresville, Denver, Statesville, Lincolnton, and Hickory. Let us know how we can help you achieve your perfect yard today!